Blue Sky Home Remodeling: Startup, family-owned business needs a logo that works for the Southern California culture but has potential for national recognition (we need to dream big, right?). Potential slogan is "Why just go green when you can go blue?" (or maybe you have another idea?). Logo needs to work on business cards, website, and t-shirts, print ads, etc.
Blue Sky Home Remodeling
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to design, so I'm relying on your expertise and personal take on my business name, slogan, etc. I'm going to be offering Solar Electric and Water systems, Dual Pane windows and doors, sunrooms, lifetime exterior coatings, low-e attic insulation, etc. I'm going to be focusing on the family aspect of my business, but I want to make sure I have an image that can translate into either a more corporate structure or more of a franchise setup.
- A logo using the color blue makes sense to me.
- A variation of a slogan I mentioned above could be included (something I could include or remove as needed).
- My other web address is "MyHomeIsBlue.com" which could be incorporated somehow.
- A look that embraces the "green" phenomenon without selling-out.
- I think that I'd like to have some sort of icon or image as part of the logo (something "green" like a leaf or tree or something like that).
Wat je niet wil
- Nothing too sharp or punchy.
- A "sky" doesn't have to be included, and the company name can either be incorporated into the logo itself or laid out next to it.
- I don't think I want any icons or images of the actual products I offer, but if you can come up with something creative, I'll consider it.