Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
• Cafe & yoga room: a place where you can come and take care of body, breath and mind. Healthy organic Australian style café inclusive of a yoga room.
• The café is Pune, India and is the first of it’s kind for the city.
• We will attract a broad audience of customers, from local students to business people to international guests. 20-35 years will be the predominant age and international business people and travellers with be the predominant demographic of the customer but we will see.
• We will host yoga, breathing and meditation classes. Workshops from chanting to cooking classes.
• We will serve a balance of healthy food and some foods that are naughty but so nice! You will be able to get alternatives to sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten etc. We will only serve vegetarian food and are alcohol free.
• We will specialise in fresh juices, amazing combination of smoothies, excellent coffee and raw cakes n treats. Organic and fair trade where possible.
• We want to educate our guests about the impact eating non organic food has on the body and the earth.
• The style of our cafe will be relaxed industrial vibe with excellent service and a community feel. We want this to be a place where people can come daily which is why we also want to source our products locally and within India but at international standards.
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Voedingsmiddelen en dranken
Logo types om te ontdekken
Om ons een idee te geven van het algehele gevoel van jouw merk, laat ons zien welke stijlen jij goed vindt
one o eight is symbolic number:
• Reference to the measurement given to the 12 planets.
• Also a reference to the meaning of one-thing (1), nothing (0), infinite (8).
• In essence, it’s a spiritual number.
• When people wear beads to meditate or chant with, there is always 108 beads on a mala (necklace)
Would like to see a design that incorporates:
• A circle either with the words or with a circle around the words and or
• Part of the letters inside and part outside a broken circle.
• It would be good to see the middle letter o have a small dot either side.
Fonts we like and different ideas we have had:
• typewriter but more straight - I like the legs on the bottom of each letter.
• classic / vintage / cool.
• The design to have some kind of emblem - not full - broken..not straight lines, needs texture.
• can we also see an option using the numbers 108 and/ or of one o eight.
• part of the letters inside and part outside a broken circle
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt