I'm an Orthodontist looking for a logo for my practice. I'm looking for simplicity, creative distinction, and a unique design that stands out from the rest. An artistic signature or use of script may just do the trick. I am NOT looking for an absolute connection to the fact that I am an Orthodontist(although I wouldn't mind teeth or braces), more so, a custom feel and presentation that captures professionalism.
Matthew R Wirig DMD Orthodontics
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
I want to convey an artistic professional image. Nothing cartoonish, but an artistic representation of my name and profession which should take center stage. Also include another item as an accent with my initials (M,W), smile, teeth, braces or an O for orthodontics however they need to be simple and artistic not cartoon-like. I like alot of the designs done for these contests, http://99designs.com/contests/2728, http://99designs.com/contests/6741 My name and Orthodontics should be easily readable, but the logo/emblem/initials/item doesnt need to be.
- My Name: Matthew R Wirig DMD
- The Word: Orthodontics
- An additional emblem, signature, initials, image, or item.
- Colors: Browns, Greys, Black, Blues, Reds
- Bold, light colored background
- Need it in standard graphic design format(i.e vector) and also a couple simpler ones(.jpg, tiff, or png).
Wat je niet wil
- Colors: Yellow, Green, Purple, Pink, Orange
- Ornate complex designs
- No black backgrounds
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt