5 o'clock organics
We are a team of green entrepreneurs who have established a line of MODERN ORGANIC BLANKETS whose designs and quality can outmatch blankets from top-retail stores like Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Unlike these large corporate retailers, we have decided to ensure that the story of our products is a good one indeed--from seed to seat. We bring together (a) producers of 100% organic cotton who are committed to fair labor practices, (b) an American print artist who delivers modern sophisticated designs, and (c) an artisan tailor from the refugee camps of Sudan. We need people to become part of their stories by purchasing our unique blankets from a brand that is committed to enriching the lives of those who make its products and those who enjoy them!
We are YOUNG & QUIRKY, appreciate MODERN & SOPHISTICATED designs, and are committed to ORGANIC PRODUCTS that are made under SUSTAINABLE and FAIR conditions.
AND we need your CREATIVE GENIUS! Time for 5 o'clock organics!
Thanks for considering us!
The cool humans who are purchasing our products
- shop local and organic at a farmer's market or places like Whole Foods and Trader Joe's.
- are in their mid-20s, 30s, and 40s
- are educated and willing to spend extra money on products that support the GREEN REVOLUTION
- are eager to know who makes their products and under what conditions
- love modern and sophisticated designs
- appreciate quirky and cool products that underscore their humanity and individuality
1. "5 o'clock organics" OR "five o'clock organics" are both fine. We are also open to a larger symbol that features the name underneath.
2. The logo has to be SIMPLE because it is featured on the blanket. Thus, it should be easily VISIBLE and RECOGNIZABLE. Check out the Origins Organics logo (http://www.origins.com/organics/) as an example of the kind of simplicity we are looking for. While the Origins Organics logo is clean and simple, it may lack some pizazz.
3. The color scheme can utilize green tones and should also look fine as a simple B/W.
4. Some nouns related to logo: COTTON PLANT (check out iStock, if you're not sure how a cotton plant looks like), HUMANS, INDIVIDUALITY, HUMANITY, TIME, THREADS, CLOCK, NATURE, TREE, and STORY. Some verbs related to logo: CONNECTING, WEAVING TOGETHER