Banner required to be used in two locations for email and newsletter distribution software application. Web 2.0 look and feel if possible.
Email Marketing @ JR Network Solutions
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
I am using an email/newsletter distribution appplicaton that I am able to brand with my own images, and would like to have a banner created that can be used in two loctions: Login screen and Main screen.
I have uploaded two images to assist contestants in this request. Please see the "What I want" section.
My business name is JR Network Solutions. The font I use for my full business name is Humanist Bold. I'm not sure what the logo font is.
- The login screen sample: http://www.jrnetworksolutions.com/e…screen.jpg. I would like a banner created which will be situated in the location where the temporary banner is on this page.
- The banner that gets created here needs to be used on the second screen, which is here: http://www.jrnetworksolutions.com/e…screen.jpg
- The bannner should be no more than 520px wide, and 200px high, to fit within the allocated space.
- The banner needs to allow me to change any of the layer colours, including the background, so I can then tweak it at my end in Photoshop CS3
- A sample of my business logo that needs to be incorporated into the design is at: http://www.jrnetworksolutions.com/jrlogo.jpg
- You can access the AI file to get my full logo here: http://www.jrnetworksolutions.com/jrns.ai
- Green is #8cc63f and blue is #00457c, but once again I need to be able to change these individually later if required
- Text can be slightly bevelled & shadowed in s similar way to the words "Email marketing software just for designers" on this website http://www.campaignmonitor.com/
- Final product to be handed over in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop file formats
- Everything has to be proportional
- MUST BE CLEAN AND SIMPLE AND EASY TO RECOGNISE
Wat je niet wil
- Anything that looks too fun looking or unprofessional.
- Artwork that I can not later later myself. I need to be able to change colours of every aspect layer, including the background.
- Anything that is outside of the requirements. If you need furher information, please ask via the system.
- Only plain background colours, not any gradients. so this can be easily changed per above.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt