Cadena Water wants to be the best Mexican mineral water in Mexico which will be sold and consumed in the best places.
The brand personality and identity is classy, nostalgic, elegant and retro.
The competitors in Mexico will be Perrier, San Pellegrino, Hethe water, Bui Water and Agua de Piedra (please google them if needed).
We want to be the best Mexican Premium mineral water in the country and be the best partners for your food, wine or good moment
Cadena Water offers a perfect pH balanced pure water (still and sparkling) and does not require long distance transport to arrive to the final consumer (so it would be an ecological option).
Cadena water comes from a pure and natural spring in central Mexico. The glass bottle and the cap are 100% recyclable.
• Both men and woman between the ages of 30 and 50 who live in Mexico.
• Active people who like to hydrate quickly drinking balanced, refreshing and alkaline water.
• People who want to consume water which does not change the taste of foods and drinks such as coffee (Cadena Water can be used to prepare the perfect coffee)
• As you can notice above, coffee lovers and active people are part of the target audience.
• People who shop in first-class supermarkets and go to trendy and exclusive restaurants and bars in Mexico.
• Foodies who recognize and appreciate excellent food and wine.
• People who like to try new high quality brands and support Mexican companies.
It has to be the name of the brand, Cadena. The logo should be aspirational, confident, simple and iconic. The name Cadena will be the key element on the label.
The font has to be simple, unique (you can put a twist on the font to create something distinctive), legible, stylish, sophisticated and clear.
The slogan of the brand is «El agua de los valles».
Device or icon
Any device or icon has to communicate the brand in an abstract way, always keeping in mind the features of the brand (old fashioned, sophisticated and stylish)
The right colors have to create an emotive connection with customers. They have to look attractive together, appeal the most profitable clients and communicate the brand identity.
The palette of colors has to have only 2 or 3 colors, no more in order to be tasteful and formal.
The name Cadena has to make strong contrast with the background.
Patterns (or even icons)
Perhaps they can be used as background or watermark to give texture or enhance the logo but they are not mandatory.