I would like a talented designer to let inspiration fly and create a modern logo for the website I'm working on: ModerateRelief.com. Increasingly, I'm frustrated by the world around me and need a place to vent! I think other moderates need to as well, so that's the driving force behind this project.
I hope the artist who takes up my cause will be of similar political, religious (spiritual) mind. But if not, thank you for designing for me. I hope you kept down lunch and I assure you, this will be our dirty little secret. ;Op
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
Please see the short summary. I think I said it all there!
- An Alka-Seltzer-ish 'M' and 'R' branded tablets dropping into a white background. I think the tablets should be speckled. I picture light blue fizzy bubbles coming off the tablets. I have Illustrator CS3, so I can always change the background color.
- Use your imagination to come up with a different or similar play on words. I'm open. The Alka-Seltzer idea came to me at 1am in the morning. Can I really be responsible for my thoughts right now?
- I'm also open to color schemes. I live for good color schemes.
- Now that I think about it, you may want to consider red, white and blue for a color scheme, because of the political bend to this site.
- Ultimately, it just has to look good.
Wat je niet wil
- A boring, canned, drab or pedestrian logo, long since cliched. Please don't do that to either of us.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt