Thanks for considering our logo design competition, We're looking forward to your designs!
We would like a strong, well designed and styled text logo that would be accompanied with a fun image of a mascot. So the logo should consist of the textual part and the image (mascot) part. They need to go well together, but also be very recognizable and function well separately too.
* Team Croco can also be spelled as Team CroCo. We're not sure what works best, you may play around with this in your design;
* The font used in the text should be recognizable and not widely used, so that if we only use the text logo somewhere, the text is immediately associated with us.
* Font used should probably be a sans-serif style font as that is mostly used in the industry and looks more modern (as we like to pioneer with new stuff).
* Check out the attached text logo inspiration attached
* Image logo could resemble a crocodile, but if you have a better idea, that’s fine as well. Crocodiles are a bit aggressive, so make sure it is a friendly croc, because we don’t want to have a scary mascot. An alternative is using the image of a crocodile skink;
* Full color image, which can be toned down to b/w or a one color image which can be used for print (something like the Gecko logo uploaded to the brief);
* Don’t make the image too childish or cute, we’re all adults here. Our goal is to come off as professional and creative, but approachable and friendly;
* We want to use the image logo mascot as a cool image that we can use to create different kinds and variations of merchandise. Something like the GitHub logo. Ideally we would like the logo be printable on cool merchandise that people would actually like.
* The image logo and text logo should be one whole, but should also stand on their own and be recognisable when separate.