Topicki.com is launching in February, 2009, to help groups collect, sort, and organize ideas. The name originates from 'picking topics.' We want an unforgettable Web 2.0 logo to complement a super-useful service.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
The Topicki.com brand embodies the easy organizing of ideas by groups. Simple. Fun. Creative. Brainstorming. Topicki.
We are looking for good font treatment, great colors, and original imagery in the logo.
The Topicki.com logo will need to look good both small and large formats, as well as in color / black and white. Designers should submit a normal sized logo along with a 50 pixel high version. The website will use the color pallette from the logo, so designers should submit a color pallette along with each design of 6 different colors based on the logo that will be used with the site.
- A full-sized logo with good font treatment, great colors, and original imagery
- A 50 pixel high version of the logo
- A six color palette based on the logo for the web site coloration
- A design that conveys creativity and inspiration
- A design that includes original artwork (light bulb, exclamations, etc.)
- Like: Skype, Basecamp, Blogger, Bloglines
Wat je niet wil
- No funky text shading
- No boring typefaces
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt