Meubelaanhuis.nl is Dutch and means in English:
Meubel = Furniture
Aan = To
Huis = Home
(e.g. as in 'furniture to your home')
We are a small furniture store specialized in making our own oak furniture designs.
We like to start selling of our unique furniture designs online, by a wehsop, which will open in a few weeks from now.
Selling oak furniture is new in this in this market, instead of the conventional showroom/store. Why the name: meubelaanhuis.nl ('furniture to your home').
Mainly young couples who live together and both work fulltime.
Oak is natural and durable material to make hip and modern furniture.
Due to the material, it is not low in price as furniture you will find at large warehouses (e.g. IKEA). We want to offer lower prices because we sell exclusively from a webshop, but not mainly focusing on low pricing, but on trendy design...!
Our targetgroup is used to buy modern oak furniture in a reallife store/showroom, but we want to be innovative by starting selling from a trendy webshop!
- Please include the company name in the logo: meubelaanhuis.nl
- We like to place our new logo mainly on a white background. It would be great however, if the logo has a white lining so we can also use it on coloured surfaces.
- A modern, fresh and trendy logo
- Idea to use in the logo: a house, delivery men unloading from a truck
- You are free to experment with different fons, both for the 'meubel' as 'aanhuis.nl' part of the logo.
- Currently we use in our website the following colours, perhaps you can use as a basis to work with:
Brown/gray (in reference to wood furniture, (#3B362E in headers and #665C49 in subheaders)
Green #92D404 (in reference that it is SAFE to shop online and COMFORTABLE delivery to the clients home)
Optional: Red #EC6139 (an extra colour used in the website when prices are mentioned on the site)
- I am not at all a great designer, but I tried to make something out of it, perhaps to start out with (please refer to attachment).