Design a logo for EightyTwenty Group. We currently provide enterprise 2.0 (web 2.0 + enterprise software) software solutions for professional service firms. We are revolutionizing enterprise software. The company may also create businesses in other areas as well, such as venture capital, real estate, consulting, and more.
UPDATE: Monolith idea isn't turning out how we envisioned it. Many thanks to those that gave it a shot, but it's for the better to end that idea and open up the floor again. There have been some great submissions so far and we'll try our best to work with you. We are very confident that there is a kick-ass design out there waiting to come out.
NOTE: If we like the final designer, we would be VERY interested in doing further business such as business card, website, stationary, etc. Here are some examples of logos that I really like:http://vector.tutsplus.com/designing/30-brilliant-vector-logo-designs-deconstructed/Design numbers: 1, 6, 18, 22, 23, 24, 26. EightyTwenty Group is a young but sophisticated company creating easy-to-use enterprise software for professional service firms. Our clients include the world’s most reputable law, accounting, and consulting firms. Existing enterprise software is archaic and we are hoping to revolutionize the industry by taking the best web 2.0 technologies and bring them into the enterprise space. We believe that employees only need to spend their time on the most important software applications (20% of all available applications) to perform all the output(80% of the results). Technology needs to be easy-to-use with no training required. The Eighty Twenty principle is very well known. What it means, in our context, is that our clients should only have to focus on 20% of their technology (i.e. our technology) to produce 80% of the results. Companies should not waste their time or money on the other 80% of bad resources, just focus on the 20% that matters. Here is a link to the principle: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto…eSomething to keep in mind is that our company may start other businesses in the future that fall into different domains. It would be good for the logo to be easily replicated into other domains such as real estate, consulting, etc. A simple, clean and professional design is preferred.
- Vector Format. EPS version of the final logo. - Play on the 80-20 principle, but no need to overuse the numbers.- Flat logo as opposed to 3d logo. Example of flat logo: http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/30499- Stick to two colours. We like blue and grey but other combinations are okay as well.
- I'd like some sort of a symbol/shape. The shape will be used a lot.
- Symbol should go to the left side of the company name, but if you feel that it looks good above, we'll consider it.
- Use shapes to convey the eightytwentyratio, but try to be more creative than just using numbers.
- Please make sure that eightytwenty is one word. Colour and case is up to you.- Must give off the feeling that we are revolutionizing enterprise technology, but still give off a sophisticated look because lawyers and accountants are customers.- Simple, not cluttered.- Can be printed on shirts, pens, business cards, websites, and browser tabs. Keep it simple for duplication.- Innovative, unique, think outside the box.- Symbols should be on the left of the text- The word "group" should be included and it should be subtle and small. We don't want the word "Group" to be the main focus. "EightyTwenty" should be the focus.
- Don’t want 3D logo or embossed- Don’t want cartoon images
- No numerals for the actual eightytwenty name. This should be just text.