Up With Trees is an established leader in planting, preserving and promoting Tulsa's urban forest. Created in 1976, Up With Trees has utilized generous efforts from volunteers to plant more than 22,000 trees in Tulsa and surrounding areas. UWT Citizen Foresters will become part of an elite volunteer corps that will plant, maintain, prune and inventory trees in parks and other locations around town.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
We are looking for a classy, versatile logo for our new Up With Trees Citizen Forester program.
We would like the style to be clean and fitting to designate the volunteer corps in the field as a person not only representing our organziation, but also someone who is a knowledgeable reference for promoting urban forestry in and around Tulsa.
Examples of what would be ideal:
- Incorporating hands/arms as leaves/trunk
- Style that incorporates deco architecture - Tulsa is # 2 in nation!
- The name "Up With Trees"
- The name "Citizen Forester" (could also incorporate "CF")
- The clever use of the city "Tulsa" (optional)
- Professional, clean design
- Must be scalable: logo will appear on posters, t-shirts, website, postcards.
- Elements of tree(s) or leaves - Preferably of oak(s) or other indigenous tree
- Could be silhouette
- Ability to add to colored collared shirts (green)
Wat je niet wil
- Evergreen, palm or other non-native trees
- "Cutesy" or "busy" design
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt