I am the new State Chair for Texas. I am changing everything from top to bottom. I have competed in this sport for over 15 years and competed locally, nationally, and internationally. I have a background in sports photography, and art.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
My target audience includes the members of the USA Powerlifting organization in the state of Texas, potential members, and powerlifting enthusiasts in general. We have members of all ages ranging from 14 through 80 years old. We have teams that represent high schools, colleges, and the gyms the atheltes train at.
- needs to be an ICONIC logo that we can use to brand everything, from clothing to stationary.
- USA Powerlifting (USAPL) is the main organization but I would like to see Texas as the dominant wording.
- state colors are red, white, and blue.
- iconic symbols for Texas include the shape of the state, the flag, lone star, branding irons, etc.
- BOLD! Remember everything is bigger in Texas :)
I would NOT like to see silhouettes of muscle men lifting, longhorns or cowboys!!