We require a new design for an existing logo for a glass company. Some facets of the original design must be retained in the new design. The winning entry will be the company wide logo for fleet vehicles, printing, website and all other advertising. (Read the discussion regarding the two 1st prizes)
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
The objective of this project is to modernise an existing logo which has been in use for over 30 years.
The company wants the font of the "Valiant" text to be similar to its original design but have a modern twist as it has been a trademark for many years.
- "Valiant" text colour - Black, dark grey or light greys are acceptable.
- "Glass Service" can be incoporated into a new icon, graphic or can be just text on its own.
- Other colours are red or shades of red and white. An additional colour introduced into an icon or graphic is acceptable.
- Three dimensional designs, shadows and reflections in entries will be looked upon favourably.
- Note: Late instruction after viewing early entries - Any combination of the specified colours will be considered. e.g. White or red "Valiant", black or grey "Background", etc. You choose.
Wat je niet wil
- No cartoons
- Hard to read fonts
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt