Company: The company is named "Carsala." We help people find great deals on used cars by finding the right car and negotiating the lowest price possible (by calling numerous dealers on behalf of the customer). So we are a customer's advocate.
Design: we think most logos in the online auto space are dull (ex: Cars.com, autotrader.com, Carfax, etc.). The name is intended to stand out as fun and apart from the pack, and the logo should do the same, while maintaining an overall simplicity. We are looking for what we consider "web 2.0 style." The following site has some examples: http://www.fontshop.com/fontfeed/ar…of-web-20/. We particularly like Pando, Newsgator, Shutterfly, and YouTube.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
We are based in silicon valley and recent MBA grads. We are distinctly a technology company entering the auto space...NOT an auto company doing something wiith technology. That is a key differentiator.
Specific Design Guidance:
1) First and foremost, the logo must be fun and demonstrate creativity
2) We generally prefer simple rather than complex
3) We generally prefer abstract graphics rather than "photographic-like" graphics.
Please feel free to ask specific questions if you would like more direction. We look forward to seeing all the fantastic entries!
- Color Scheme: Designer Discretion
- Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png)
- Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
Wat je niet wil
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt