Need to rebrand myself starting with the logo. I want to offer more, but I am not sure what to expect and don't want to be stuck with something I won't use.
***** Star Ratings:
1 star - wrong direction
2 star - some elements I like
3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 star - design is being considered
5 star - made the final cut!
Epic Affair, epicaffair.com
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
I am looking for a new logo to rebrand my company with. I am one of the top videographers in San Diego and southern California despite my embarassing logo and website that I've had for nearly 6 years. I specialize primarily in weddings, but I also want to appeal to the corporate market. The logo needs to somehow portray creativity, sensitivity, sophistication, professionalism, and enthusiasm. This is my first contest, but I have no problem increasing the prize proportionately if it exceeds my expectations.
- I want a logo that is creative and edgy with a sense of style
- The colors should be darker hues
- The font should be something you would find on a movie poster- an epic movie poster
- My tagline is: "Cinematic, Artistic, Romantic...Epic" but it doesn't have to be used
- The symbol/icon should be able to stand alone or with the company name
- I would like the final logo to be the native Illustrator or PSD file
Wat je niet wil
- I don't want anything cutesy or corny
- I am not a Web 2.0 company
- I probably don't want bright colors. Definitely no pink.
- I don't think I want a camera lens or shutter symbol
- I don't want any film or video clip art
- No photos or images.
- Stay away from the clichés