Tatamee is all about connecting people who want to sell stuff with people who want to buy stuff.
Tatamee was built to be 3 things:
Simple: We minimize the number of steps to get the job done as easy as possible.
Usable: Everyone should be able to use it and they should do it as intuitiveley as it can get.
Powerful: It was built to be as abstract as it could, so that users had the maximum flexibility while at the same time keeping it simple and usable.
The selling process works like this:
1) Click on Sell (Login with Google Account, or you may create one there also)
2) Click on Add New Item
3) Fill the fields and optionally add a picture.
4) Click on Save
*5) Optionally you may add add more pictures and add descriptions to them by clicking on Add More Pictures
The buying process works like this:
(Assuming you want to buy a red car with standard transmission in you current location)
1) The application tries to find your location if it can't it will ask you to enter your location.
2) Search for "cars"
4) Use the filters drop down menu to see all tags which belong to cars in that area. If you find a "red" tag then it means there are red cars in the area. You select it and click "Add to search". Now you're looking at all cars which are red. Now search for a "standard transmission" filter and add it.
5) You've found it!
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
General audience; anyone who wants to post or buy anything on a spot on a map.
- Logo should speak out loud what Tatamee is. This does not mean it needs to have a graphic illustration.
- Feel free to get creative with colors, case, font style, icon, etc...
- You can use whatever colors you want but the logo must look good with the rest of the site.
- Logo must contain words "Tatamee" and "Beta"
- If you are the winner please submit logo both with the "Beta" label and without it.
- Logo should not contain subtitle on site ("Geo Classifieds"). But if you desire you might suggest a web font, color, and position of it. The reason for this not being part of the logo is that the application changes it depending on your language.
- Keep it simple, usable, and powerful.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt