Prices change often from our suppliers so we need to be able to easily change prices and reprint in the future. Use Adobe Acrobat. All the items from our old menu have been attached with the updated pricing. We will attach menu example to rejig using our colours:
Instructions for Adobe Acrobat output:
- Each page will be printed separately and contained in a menu book. Design each page to be dimensions 6.4” wide x 9.5” high, 300 dpi
- Page 1 and 2 should have Drinks (with our logo on page 1): draft (including cidar), bottled, cocktails, wines (page one and two are in the menu book beside each other)
- Page 3 and 4 should have Food: starters, sandwiches, salads, wings, flat bread pizza, deserts (page three and four are in the menu book beside each other) (does not have to be in that order, except for starters)
- Page 5 should have Specials (we are currently closed on Monday so delete the Monday special) (page five is on its own at the back of the book)
- Please use our logo colours and black to design the menu in a same design as the model pictures included (the model is based on Buffallo Wild Wings menu).
- the models have yellow background which contract well with black writing. Since we cannot use yellow, consider using white background with white writing inside red/blue/black boxes or black writing in boxes with heavy red/blue borders to emulate the blocky characteristics of the model menu.
- Do not put any advertising from Mill St or Bacardi on the menu
- use extra space on pages to put our social media tag