Use the stock photo titled, "vectorize-this.jpg" to create a vectorized version of the sunglasses. We would like the photo of these shades to be "vectorized" so that you can easily create different frame and lens color combinations. Its especially important that the mock-ups look like real sunglasses as much as possible because the winning designs will be sent to our factory for production.
Please create the following color combinations (I have attached corresponding palettes or real-life photos corresponding to each combination for inspiration):
- Metallic Gold Frames with Mirrored Silver lenses (please see attached photo of girl wearing mirrored silver frames).
- Metallic Gold frames with MIRRORED Green/Iridescent lenses (lenses should have hints of purple and hot pink). These lenses may be the hardest to recreate because though the majority of the lens is green, at different angles, you can see hints of blue, purple, and hot pink. Please try your best to recreate this in your mock-up.
- Metallic Navy Blue frames w/ Light Blue lenses
- Metallic Magenta frames with Bubble Gum Pink lenses
- Metallic Gold Frames with slightly greenish grey lenses
CREATE OTHER COLORS
- Feel free to come up with other lens color combinations. Be creative!
Please provide 2 files types for each pair of finished sunglasses: Adobe Illustrator and a very high resolution .jpeg.