1. The list screen (main screen)
- Shows the current battery level %
- Shows the time remaining till the battery level is empty (if unplugged) or it shows the time remaining till the battery level is full (if plugged)
- Shows a list of battery modes. One undeletable 'normal' mode that allows users to setup their everyday battery optimization settings. The list also shows other custom(deletable) user created battery modes. It also allows for the ability to apply the mode by tapping on it, and the ability to edit a mode with the arrow.
2. The edit screen (to create or edit battery modes)
- Each mode has a name, multiple schedules and multiple settings. The schedules and settings can be added or removed.
- Screen Lock : When the screen is turned off, it will apply the settings
- Battery Level limit: When the battery drops below a certain %. Option to pick the % level.
- Time: A time range (start and endtime) that can be set to repeat for any day of the week
- Wifi (on/off)
- Bluetooth (on/off)
- Screen timeout (one of: 15secs, 30secs, 1min, 2mins, 10mins, 30mins)
- Brightness (0 - 100%, with an option to set the brightness to 'automatic')
- Stop power consuming apps - Stops background apps