Hoe Kfeldman hun overig bedrijf of advertentie begonnen
Als wie of wat sta je bekend?
Epiphany Community Nursery School
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
I need a booklet designed for my nursery school's graduation ceremony. This booklet will be distributed to parents, friends and other relatives of children graduating from nursery school. Children are between ages 4-5 and friends and family attending graduation and receiving this booklet are parents (30s - 40s) and grandparents (60s - 70s). This is a private nursery school in NYC, so families skew upper class.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
This booklet will be constructed out of 17" x 11" paper folded down the center and bound by two staples. Very simple construction. So, each page facing is 8.5" x 11". Pages should be vertical in orientation. I can provide an example of the print ready document from this same school's graduation ceremony from 2 years ago as a template.
This year's theme is "Up, Up and Away" and we'd like to see design ideas that are thematically similar to our save the date (attached below).
Here are some more details:
1) front cover – design needs to incorporate individual photos of each child in the ceremony (we will supply the photos). There are 40 children. Cover should say "Up, Up and Away..." and "ECNS moving on ceremony" as a secondary message with the date May 28, 2015.
2) Back cover - design and school logo
3) Inside front cover - "Thank you for a great year" will need to incorporate individual photos of approximately 13 school faculty / administration / staff and have space for their names / titles. Names an titles can be directly associated with individual images or all at the bottom of the page.
4) Page 1 - "order of events" timeline for the morning's moving on ceremony (to be provided when winning design is selected)
5) Page 2 & 3 (across from each other) - design with individual photos of each child (we will supply the photos). Class names should be incorporated on respective page "Fours" and "Four / Fives"
6) Page 4 & 5 (across from each other) - one class photo on each page with a space to have everyone's name: teachers, front row, middle row, back row - to be provided
7) Last page - space for "A special Thanks To:" with names and companies and "Graduation Committee:" with names (to be provided)
8) Inside back cover (across from the last page) - "The Epiphany Cheer" you will see the words in the template I will upload from a prior year's graduation.
The "save the date" for this event features balloons in silver, gold and black. For the booklet and event itself, we'd like to use this design & color scheme. Keep the background white and add tiny confetti or tiny starts to the background in gold & silver.
Please submit ONLY designs that "match" our save the date (see below).
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt