Design graphics for a 10X20 trade show booth.
The booth consists of:
- One ten-foot curved backwall (Skyline Mirage) with round black fabric endcaps
-Two 42” wide banner stands
-One metal truss frame kit that frames the ten-foot wall and has a shelf and monitor mount on each side. See attached photo.
- The curve wall is centered with one banner on each side.
- The metal truss is 12” and runs up each side and across the top.
- Important text or images should avoid being near the edge or top to avoid obstruction by the truss
- We typically use black carpet when available
- Sometimes the curve wall is used without the truss
In some cases the two banners are used side-by side (along with a 3rd, 32” banner to be designed to match later), without the curved wall, as a backdrop at small trade shows. For this reason, the banners should be designed to look good next to each other as well as on opposite ends of the curve wall.
Your design submission:
Submit design for 10-foot curve wall with one banner on each side. You may choose to also show the banners side-by side (not required)
Curve Wall Design:
- Our logo/company should be the primary focus
- be mindful of note about truss covering edges and top
- Use the “MDM for Schools” tagline with our logo
- The other text on the backwall will be “Mobile Device Management” or a more complete description "Intuitive, Cloud-Based Mobile Device Management for Schools"
Banner #1 Design:
-Be sure to use the version of our logo that says “MDM for Schools” under it.
-This banner will list features for IT Admins and features for Teachers on the same banner. The feature lists are in an attached document, Feature Message for Banners.doc.
Banner #2 Design:
-This banner will include the text: “Manage iOS and Android tablets with the solution that offers both MDM controls for IT Admins and classroom management for teachers.” (the word and is in italics), or, if your design looks better with shorter text, please use "Intuitive Cloud-Based Mobile Device Management with Classroom Tools" instead.
- You can use a different version of our logo on this banner if necessary (not required) to make it different from the other banner - your choice
- include the iOS and Android robot logos somewhere on the banner, but fairly minor
- Create a design that would appeal to an IT professional
- Keep the design neat and clean with good use of the color white to keep things bright, plus our logo looks good on white
- Experiment with the various layouts and formats of our logo (attached) including the “TP” shape.
- Consider (not required) adding our web address to the design - with or without the www
- Use any type of cartoon-character or animal
- Use imagery of circuit boards, network cables, data centers, etc.