We would like to develop a template (Word and PowerPoint) for our postcards that can be used for any show. This means that all texts and photos need to be changable for future shows. The size of the postcard templates should be DIN A6 (10,5 x 14,8 cm).
Please make a postcard template for our next show called 4000 Miles written by Amy Herzog, directed by Keith D Greenleaf
- the author's name should not be less than 50% of the play's title type
- the director's name should be approximately 75% of the author's name type
- the performance dates are 23, 24, 25, 29, 30 April, 07, 08, 09 May 2020
- the venue is Wiesbaden Performing Arts Center (WPAC), Hellmundstrasse 33, D-65183 Wiesbaden
- WELT logo always in b/w
- WPAC logo always in original colors
- special note on back of postcard "4000 Miles" is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc., a Concord Theatricals Company.
Body text for the back side of postcard:
After suffering a major loss while he was on a cross-country bike trip, 21 year-old Leo seeks solace from his feisty 91 year-old grandmother Vera in her West Village apartment. Over the course of a single month, these unlikely roommates infuriate, bewilder, and ultimately reach each other. 4000 MILES looks at how two outsiders find their way in today's world.
Finalist - 2013 Pulitzer Prize for Drama
Winner - 2012 Obie Award, Best New Play
Winner - 2012 New York Times Outstanding Playwright Award
Winner - Time Magazine's #1 Play or Musical of 2012
Amy Herzog is the 2011 recipient of the Whiting Award for Drama