Check out this screenshot. This is how our software looks now:
Version 4.0 will be released in the next few months, and we want to give it a cutting-edge look and make it beautiful and sophisticated. We are hosting this contest to redesign the theme for our award-winning product.
Check out these pages to learn more about us:
Here is an overlay illustrating which parts of the user interface that can be modified:
Create your own amazing screenshot! Please read the brief for important information.
The final submission should be a .PSD file that shows the screenshot of your proposed Version 4.0, replacing the Overlay image above.
User Interface design
Here is the official logo for Version 4.0:
Buttons, and the rest of the User Interface CANNOT be modified because of technical limitations. Please modify the areas shown in the Overlay image only.
- We like blue colors
- Text has to be readable
- Sophistication/elegance gets 4 and 5 stars
- This is a mature product -- we're at Version 3.0 now, and going to 4.0 soon. Your work should reflect the maturity of our software
- We love textures. Version 3.0 has a gentle "polished metal" texture in the background. We like textures much better than solid colors and simple gradients.
- Please use our logo in the TOP-LEFT of the banner.
- Our inspiration often comes from expensive watches. Look up "Harry Winston", "Pierre Kunz" and "Wempe." Ultimately, it's your decision and "watch-based" designs may not be perfect for this project.
- Anything less attractive than Version 3.0
- Red colors
- Hard-to-read color combinations - we like simplicity and elegance.
- Please do not modify logo / logo colors