Looking for a lable that has the look and feel of the 1930's WPA "travel america" posters. We like mountains, lakes, trees, streams, nature ect.
Bear Naked Ale
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
We are a brewery located in the Adirondacks of Upstate New York.We have a Pub that is decorated with Canoes, stuffed bears and bob cats, fishing poles, snow shoes ect. We make beer that is true to style but has a bit of twist. Are building is logs and twigs in the syle of the "Great Camps" of the Adirondacks. Our web site is http://www.adkpub.com to get a feel for us. This web site has lots of ideas,http://www.theretrovert.com/cgi-bin/cpshop.cgi?i=wpa14_po/the_retrovert.84974597
All your ideas are welcome! Let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to your entries.
- We are looking for a beer lable 4w"x 3.5h" to go on a bottle
- It should have our logo on the center top so it will be recognized in future lables.
- Colors should be natural, not to bright
- The lable will need to have some depth to the imagery
- Should include the word " Brewerd and Bottled in the Adirondacks"
- Keeping in the style of the WPA Posters of the '30's
- To have a look like this was a beer lable that has been around for some time, classic
Wat je niet wil
- Do not worry about the government warning or upc
- Not cheap looking
- Not clip art
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt