-Design should be "clean", sophisticated, bold.
-Needs to work on a thin strip of fabric (we make 3 widths: 5/8", 1" , 1.5")
- RANDOM placement of design elements please (nothing engineered or clip art looking). Please see our current patterns for reference.
- Play with color -- the collar needs to "pop" :)
- Please, nothing "trite" (no bones, hydrants, doggie paws, etc.)
- If design is a success, we may want to print in different colorways , or even ask you to help us grow a line around it.
- Have fun and be as creative as you like -- we're open to anything.
Art delivery: Please show us your design in a 1" strip example.
Final file will be a 5" x 5" pattern that will be put into a 'repeat' by our printer. Printer will produce a 60" long bolt which will be cut up into strips to be sewn onto collar webbing/backing (thus the need for a RANDOM design (ie. no ROWS of graphic elements, since the cutting of strips across the 60" bolt is random)
Winner also gets free collar(s) and leash(es) :)