Hoe We Beat The Mountain hun ander grafisch ontwerp begonnen
We Beat The Mountain
We Beat The Mountain is an organization that has the ambition to beat the world wide trash mountain by designing, producing and selling products that are made from 100% recycled materials.
This ambition can be achieved by keeping our own organization small and cooperating with lots of other entrepreneurs. Every collaborative partner is welcomed to do what he/she does best. Together we can beat this trash mountain!
This product design contest is a step in attracting collaborative partners to design our first products.
There’s a number of product requirements that are critical to our business proposition. The following requirements are each equally important:
1. 100% recycled material: the products need to be made from recycled materials.
2. Cradle 2 Cradle design: the products are made from recycled materials AND need to be designed in such a way that they can be broken down into commodities again after use. This way, We Beat The Mountain products do NOT end up on the mountain of trash.
3. Cool look: the products need to have a cool look.
4. High quality
5. Practical: We Beat The Mountain takes your design serious. That is why the design needs to be practical, so we can actually produce it.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
The products that We Beat The Mountain will sell are meant for a specific target group. Our potential customers and our current Facebook fans are men and women aged 20 to 40 years old, living all over the world. We aim at people who are socially involved, who choose quality over price, and who are aware of the environment. These people are urban types, early adapters, citizens of the world, who want to make a statement by buying We Beat The Mountain products!
Many people use a laptop sleeve to protect their laptop from falling and shaking, and to prevent getting scratches on the laptop.
But a laptop sleeve can have a few more functionalities, right?
We Beat The Mountain dares product designers to create a laptop sleeve that suits our brand and our product requirements as mentioned in the introduction.
For the laptop sleeve there are some additional product requirements:
• Size: eventually we want to produce a line of laptop sleeves in the most common sizes: 13, 15 and 17 inch. Please keep these sizes in mind.
• In addition, we dare the designers to come up with creative, innovative, new functionalities that can be useful in a laptop sleeve.
We Beat The Mountain asks the designers to please do the following in the presentation of your design:
• Elaborate on your choice of materials. We are interested in how YOU think about your design and the road to producing it.
• If you know potential producers of you design, or potential suppliers of the materials, please let us know! We appreciate it.