Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
Mccgraphics is basically a printing company. We want to start to use the email channel to communicate to our customers updates & events. In this case we want to communicate them our new certicification in PEFC (chain of custody) and the benefit and possibility for them to use PEFC paper and to place PEFC logo on their print work. Refer to http://www.pefc.es/eng/index.htm for more info.
For that we want to send and email, and the corresponding web landing page with extended info, and for those that could not read the email correctly.
For the email:
- And appealing design. Graphics and colors based on an ecological theme. Green background colors, and a forest photo banner for example, but still open for new ideas.
- It also should appear our logo, that is basicly, the word mccgraphics where the color is mcc (in Pantone 201/RGB 152 30 50) and graphics in black. And also should appear the logo of the corporation where we belong. See botton right corner of this banner (http://digital.mccgraphics.com/img/banner.gif).The one with Humanity at work & Mondragon.Red color Pantone 201 & Orange Pantone 1655/RGB 251 79 20.
- The Text content of the email is going to be short, inviting to the reader to clic on a button for more info that redirects to the landing page. The text is going to inform that we have certified in PEFC ant that now can print with us his Cataloges, leaflets, etc, in PEFC paper and with PEFC logo.
- So it should have also a button for more info. The the text of the button can be initially "more info" we would translate and place the exact text at final design decision.
- It would be find if the shapes used for banner, photos or buttons, etc are with rounded corner, instead of square corners.For the landing page:
- Keep the same look & feel of the email design but adding more text and graphics. We will talk mainly about this things: -The compromise of our company with substainable management.
- -The benefits for the customer of our certification on PEFC,could be fine to complement this info with a picture of a printed paper with the PEFC logo placed (maybe there is some in PEFC web page),
- -Explanation of what the chain of custody meand (giving refer to http://www.PEFC.es). Interesting to add the PEFC web page logo to link the page.For any further detail please do not hesitate contacting me.
Wat je niet wil
- We do not want the designer to think about the text content, the info given refering to it is just to explain idea, so the designer is ready to prepare the graphics according to it.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt