I am a solo developer of iPhone applications. I need a design for an iPhone app that teaches end-consumers how to buy diamonds, and the crux of the app, how much to pay for it using the Manufacturer’ Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
This app has an advanced Diamond Price Calculator and some other features such as an education tab that teaches the consumer everything he or she needs to know before purchasing a diamond, news feed, and a settings tab to change the exchange rate.
Some of the graphics will be used in another iPhone app that does the same thing, but is oriented to wholesalers and manufacturers. This app is already on sale on the app store (search for iDiamonds on the App Store or go to http://www.idiamondsmobile.com/).
I will need a solid design for this app. In general, the app has the look and feel of the general iPhone components. I want a simple but elegant design that will be distinctive to iDiamonds, which will be built on the familiar and user-friendly iPhone’s UI.
iPhone and iPod Touch users who are potential diamond buyers or sellers – ages 20-60 . Our users place a high value on design and usability. Our audience will be global in nature.
- All files in PSD or AI format
Please see the attached file (iDiamonds Requirements.docx) for more detailed requirements.
Email me in case you need more info.
- A logo: Be creative!
- Loading Screen (320x480 with logo). Leave room for a banner the size of 320x60px that will be nicely integrated with the rest of the screen. The design should be compatible and elegant with and without the banner.
- An icon for the main screen of the iPhone. This should be 57 x 57 pixels, PNG Format. Also please submit a version of the icon at 512 x 512 pixels (AI format).
- A guide explaining the user how to use the calculator. This would be in a pdf format which will be viewable in the app itself & website. See CalcGuide.pdf for text.
- Calculator screen (DiamondCalc.png). Since keyboard pops-up at the bottom, all the text fields must be at the top. Also, Diamond Picker is big on purpose. Try to leave it as is.
- Education tab (EducationTabMain.png): Pressing on each cell loads a screen with plain text and images in a UISscrollView. I want to add some graphics that will make it look good. Perhaps a distinctive background? Perhaps the logo at the top or bottom? See AboutIDEX.png, AboutMSRP.png & FourCs.png.
- RSS News tab needs a design for a table cell. (NewsFeedsMain.png).
When pressing on an RSS newsfeed, the stories in this feed pops up in a table. I need a design for the table cell of each field. The cell needs to display a date, a header, and the first two lines in the story itself, (NewsFeedStories.png).
Detailed requirements attached