Hoe swnicholson hun overig grafisch ontwerp begonnen
I'm running some online advertising campaigns and need a designer to help me with the look and feel of the ad. The title, body text and photo will be given to you. Your job is to determine which font, color scheme, borders, shading etc. will look best and make someone likely to click on the ad. Ad should be 300x250 pixels. The goal is to make a clean, non-cartoonish ad that can accommodate myriad ad titles/photos/body texts.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
I want a 300x250 ad unit with a clean look and feel. The file can be jpg or psd. The title of the ad appears at the top. There's also a photo and body text to fit into the unit. In addition, you need to have a subtle "Sponsored Links" at the bottom of the ad. See "what i want" for more info.
I need you to determined what the look and feel of the ad unit is. What fonts to use, positioning of the image and text, borders, background shading, etc. I will be using this template for other ads so please do not create a color scheme that only works for this one photo (i.e., lots of green!).
**The ad should be clean-looking and be able to be used with other ad creatives.
- title of ad: "Money Management Tips"
- photo: "money_pile.jpg" located here
- body text: "Be more savvy about how you spend your hard-earned money. 10 saving solutions you've never thought of that stabilize money problems."
- "Sponsored Links" should subtly appear at the bottom of the ad.
- Ad should make room for a a 110x80 pixel image.
- The font/style of the title and body text can be different, but it's not necessary.
Wat je niet wil
- No garish, lound & obnoxious ads.
- Do not customize the ad for the color scheme in the photo.
- Please do not use bold font in the body text
- Don't use a different font or font style throughout the body text
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt