See texts for banner and email, and examples of design, plus logo: http://www.picscout.com/uncategoriz…ntest.html
- Deliverable: we need two versions of a web banner. It should be a picture, with some very short text on top of it. The difference between the 2 versions will be the text.
- Image should read well horizontally and be 835 pixels wide by 350 pixels tall.Use image from IstockPhoto # 8883778 (you can pick a different image if it’s low cost, but be sure to buy what you use).
- Format: max quality JPG and layered PSD.
- Deliverable: we need an email template where we can adjust text (we also need it in JPG, as we may use it as a JPG initially). It should be built of a header and then the body of the text. Use in the header the same image as that you will use for the banner.
- Use: communication with our customers & prospects. We will want them to take some type of action each time they get an email from us like this, so the call to action needs to be clear. The email template should support a live hot Link, please tell me if a jpg can as well.
- Other details: PMS RGB Colors for pink are R197, G15, B100, for Blue R8, G85, B155. PLEASE screen back colors so that the text is more readable, perhaps 50% or 70%
- NOTE: be sure to add an “i” to the Istockphoto image, lower right-hand corner. Also, please use the PicScout logo.