This is a flash banner that would be below the logo and across, say, 80% of the width of the screen. It could be relatively tall, say 150 pixels. The flash shows the process of how a sleeve cover is printed, cut-out, and then taped to a standard cardboard coffee cup sleeve, which makes it personalized and re-usable.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
You'll need to be familiar with http://www.SleeveSaver.com to understand what I need on this one. I envision a flash banner that shows a sleeve cover .pdf file being printed on a printer (with appropriate printer noises), then it slides over and is cut-up with a pair of scissors into the sleeve cover template (with appropriate scissor noises), then it slides over and is taped onto a coffee cup cardboard sleeve (rendering the sleeve personalized, non-disposible, and cool!), and then a coffee cup drops into the sleeve, repeatedly, with an overlayed green recycle arrow spining around, showing that people can now re-use their personalized coffee cup sleeve over and over again. The whole cycle takes maybe 5 to 7 seconds, and then the flash repeats (but on the repeats it does it without sound). You can grab the sounds files at http://www.sleevesaver.com/sounds.zip.
- Quick load flash banner, say 600x150 or so.
- Three "stations" from left to right: 1) printer, 2) scissors, 3) coffee cup & recycle arrow
- Cool sounds, but only on first iteration of repeating flash movie (may require two separate flash files, I think... one without sound)
- Cartoon-ish graphics and tone... fun, yet environmentally responsible and cool
- Needs to make the somewhat complicated process seem simple and easy
Wat je niet wil
- No Starbucks logos (they have a whole team of bored lawyers)
- No cheesy text effects (but if adding text helps, by all means...)
- Don't get bogged down into details... the whole process needs to look easy to do.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt