I need a GUI designer that can come up with an improved and consistent look for the app. As you can see from the attached files, we have been through a few GUI designers. Now the look is inconsistent, and I don't want to release something that is not perfect.
To win the contest, give us the best new "look and feel" for the app by showing re-making a few of the screens.
After the contest, the full deliverable will be every screen complete, along with:
- Proper PNGs for every layer with transparency
- Consistent button design, coloration, fonts, and the like
- If clipart or stock icons are used, a full accounting of total costs
- One or two rounds of back-and-forth and corrections to be made.
- Designs to include the higher-res versions, which looks to be the new standard for iPhone 4.0
The full app, as you can see from the sample screens, is about 10 pages or so.
Bonus consideration will be given to:
- Designers that understand the "style" of the site and can deliver a friendly-to-use GUI that is true to that standard
- Designers that are interested in a long-term relationship and interested in working on several apps
The current version of the GUI can be downloaded at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/565159/For%…oneApp.zip
The PSD for the current website is at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/565159/Fabi…Fabien.psd
I realize I don't have much info on there for the store (it is currently buggy), but it allows people to buy packs of wallpapers... for example, the ""Paris Pack #1", which has 6 wallpapers - 4 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze.