Hickory Ground Solutions (HGS) is an American Indian owned professional services firm formed in 2008 with corporate offices in Heathsville, Virginia, Dayton, Ohio, and Okmulgee, Oklahoma.
As of May 2010, HGS was awarded 8(a)/SDB status by the United States Small Business Administration. The program is designed to help small businesses with contracting to the federal government. Over the years SBA has helped thousands of aspiring small business with financial stability and transition plan to gain a foothold in federal contracting.
HGS is a recognized trusted advisor to Federal Government business leaders, and an innovator in connecting leadership, organization, and strategy consulting services to achieve measurable and lasting business results for our clients. Our unique approach and world-class staff combine a deep knowledge of human behavior and doctoral-level psychology with broad expertise in the areas of federal acquisition and procurement, program management, and organizational performance. HGS consultants help customers to not only do things right, but more importantly to do the right things.
HGS leverages established network of relationships ranging from tribal member Muscogee (Creek) Indian Nation to service disabled, veteran and other disadvantaged small businesses.
United States Air Force / Department of Defense
We are looking for an interface for computer based training/learning course.
Interface must be
2. have the title of "Specialty Training Standard"
3. have an American Air Force look and feel
4. use the AFMC logo (provided)
5. include navigation buttons in two states (not clicked, clicked)
6. navigation buttons include (home, next, back, glossary, table of contents, help, turn narration on and off)
7. provide the finished .jpg and all the source files (.psd, .ai, jpg, etc.)