We can relate to the small business owners and understand how crucial the limited advertising dollars play in influencing their success. We believe that "local" advertising is key since the target customer is from the immediate community. Eg: auto shops, grocery stores, salon, plumbing companies, etc. As the new technology wave about online advertising is taking off, it is obvious that the traditional model [such as sending coupons, presence in events] has the close touch points with the end customer. The online model has the advantage of a bigger reach and a viral effect. So, essentially a combination model will be the most effective.
Our company designs and delivers a unique blend of "Promo-Tiser" marketing products. Our locally focused multimedia marketing services provide the measurable results business owners are looking for.
Our company culture is extremely customer focussed with 2 goals:
1) Provide local, updated and relevant content for the end users
2) Provide an effective advertising medium for small business owners helping to maximize their potential
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Our target customers are the end users / consumers and the small business owners in our local community ie the cities of Redmond, Kirkland, Woodinville, Kenmore, Juanita in the state of Washington, USA. Our market is the advertising market for small & medium business, a well known market. The target customers can vary from individual contractors to companies that have 2-500 employees with revenues in the typical range of $5M annually.
- Need a custom graphic design that captures the essence of our model [local advertising, combines online & traditional advertising, for small business]
- The graphic design will be placed in our website top header and should
represent our locale area [shows a key image in kirkland, redmond, Washington]
- It should convey the value prop ie this is a directory listing for an shopping, coupons, events localized for the end users in the community.
- Look at elloPORTLAND.com as an example
- The website header image dimensions should be such that it does not get over the menu buttons and just fill out the image above it. See attached elloKIRKLAND_website_header_bg-top.jpg file
- The elloKIRKLAND logo should have a presence in the image. See attached elloKIRKLAND-logo_lg.png file
- You have flexibility in the color combination
- You can blend the attached logo into the website header image
- You can make it bold and bright