Box Redesign for Nootelligence Focus
We are looking to have our box redesigned for our product
Nootelligence Focus. For this contest we are looking only to have the
top part of the box redone. The overall shape and cut of the box can
be changed so feel free to adjust and cut it as you see fit. We have
largely been struggling with incorporating some “brain/chemistry
imagery” into the background since the product is a brain health
supplement however this is not necessarily a requirement. There are
some examples of brain/chemistry imagery attached, but feel free to
use any images that you find, and we will pay for licensing
if we like them.
Here are some guidelines…
1) We want the product name “FOCUS” to be a huge part of the
message. We would like to play around with different looks for the
"FOCUS" part... Maybe even create a unique logo for FOCUS that might
include some imagery that suggests increased brain power or
incorporates chemical imagery. This will be the main, largest
component of the box design, so please focus on this section.
2) We are looking for the background of the box to look scientific or
brain-related. We are selling a brain health supplement, so the
overall design needs to give off that appearance or at least be very
clean and clinical looking. Possibly include chemical/molecular
symbols in some way or something along those lines. Feel free to
submit any just background design ideas and we will be sure to let
you know if that is moving in a direction we think may work.
3) Include "The Focus-Enhancing Shot" somewhere on the design. Should
catch your eye possibly by being big or at the top since it is an
important part of the message.
4) Incorporate our logo of the owl and the light bulb above our brand
name “Nootelligence”. In many examples it reads "Nootropic"
however this needs to be changed. Nootelligence should be made a very
small part of the image, even smaller then in the examples. We don't
want to draw any attention away from FOCUS, so don't make this a
large or prominent part of the design.
5) Remove the icons that are in the examples but include the text "13
Brain Health Ingredients" somewhere in the design.
6) Include a flag that says “Natural Flavoring Zero Calorie”
7) Include the natural berry flavoring Icon. This can be changed a
8) Include the "Amino Acids - Cognitive Enhancers - Antioxidants" on
the bottom panel