Before you get into the brief, please note that you should feel free to submit any ideas you have. Do not in any way feel bound by this brief. I am excited by out of the box ideas and would love to see your suggestions! :)
I am looking to have the full user interface of our smart phone application designed. I imagine that this would include between 20 and 25 screens (depending on flow of design). In structure, the required screens would be similar to those included on the applications Cash, Venmo, TransferWise or Xoom by PayPal. For the initial round of this contest (prior to selection), however, I would like you to include your proposals for the two sequences, which are:
1. Welcome and Registration sequence: I have included my suggestion for this in an attached sketch. Please feel free to make adjustments to this as you think is best.
2. Money Transfer sequence (including entering the amount, selecting the recipient, identifying the purpose, confirmation of transfer, update to 'My Activity' list, etc.): Please include all screens necessary to complete a transfer beginning from the app landing screen (i.e. screen app opens to when selected).
I have attached to referenceable screenshots and sketches below. But please do not stress too much about this at this point. This stage of the contest is focused more on design than it is on content.
You can feel free to use the linked and attached resources as inspiration:
1. Our product logo (attached).
2. Our product "Coming Soon" page: http://getaboardtheaeroplane.com/
3. Templates for our upcoming website:
Template I: http://codeytech.com/site-templates…-saas.html
Template II: http://codeytech.com/site-templates…app-1.html
4. Our product Facebook page:
(Additional information about template: https://themeforest.net/item/applif…/20000720)
Things I like about these websites:
1. The format, layout and color scheme. A lot of white with colored highlights. The general color scheme should be maintained.
2. Clean, intuitive, contemporary, colorful, bright design.
Also note that another app you can draw inspiration from is the Cash app by square. I really appreciate its simple, intuitive user interface.