We need a 6x4 postcard designed front and back for the purposes of direct mail promotions in Austin, TX.
Goal: Show potential costumer images of potential problems that could arise with lack of garage door maintenance.
Call-to-Action Purpose: We are promoting our tune-up service as a solution to prevent these problems.
Image #1 Garage door caved in or off track
Image #2 Old or broken spring
Image #3 Smoking and burnt out garage door motor
Image #1 Caption/Quote: "Is your door properly aligned?"
Image #2 Caption/Quote: "Are your springs more than 7 years old?"
Image #3 Caption/Quote: "Is your motor properly tuned?"
Broken door off track example: http://lakenormangaragedoors.com/wp…d-door.jpg
Broken springs example: http://anewyorkgaragedoors.com/wp-c…a_o3rk.jpg
Final photos will be uploaded at a later date, please use temporary placement photos or your examples if you can find.
Goal: Emphasize signs that someone needs a tune-up
Call-to-Action Purpose: Have the customer call to schedule a tune-up.
Suggested header: "Do I Need a Tune-Up?"
Body copy sub header: "You May Need a Tune-Up If..."
- Your door system has not been serviced in the last 2 years
- Excessive noise such as: rattling, grinding, high pitch squeaking
- Shaking of the door during movement
- If the door is heavy when opened manually
Our 24 Point Safety Inspection is Included in Our Tune-Up Service
Quote to be used: “ A garage door that is well cared for and properly maintained is safer and will last longer." –U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Garage Doctors, LLC
401 Congress Avenue Suite 1540
Austin, Texas 78701
Statements/Prices to be added to the frontside:
1) Old or Broken Spring? Starting at $99-includes labor AND parts
2) Old or Broken Motor? New entire units starting at $249 (includes labor AND parts)
3) Bent Panels? New Panels starting at $119 (includes labor AND parts)