Hoe blueVisions hun kaart, flyer of print begonnen
Als wie of wat sta je bekend?
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Zakelijk en consultancy
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
blueVisions is an international project management and contracts management consultancy. We specialise in increasing certainty of outcomes and reducing risk on client's investments in projects and programs and are one of the industry's few truly independent providers, and the partner of choice for many leading engineering consultancies, contractors, lawyers and federal, state and local government agencies.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
A4 page double sided flyer for our Health Industry projects
Don’t lose too much space on the top of the page.
- Title: Health Sector Capability Statement
- first half page on a “major” standout project in the industry (the one used for this campaign is our Health industry clients)
- the next 2x half pages about other projects but more summary information (photo plus a few words) https://www.bluevisions.com.au/indu…ealth.aspx
- the last half page is what training we provide to that industry (use blind text for now, I will update you on the text once I get the information from my team)
- logos of major clients we worked for in that industry and applicable panels for that industry at the bottom of page 2 -
Logos: NSW Health, WA Department of Health, WA Department of Treasury, Capital Insight, John Holland, Central Coast Arena Health Service
Panels: Queensland Health, Health Authority of Abu Dhabi, (a few more to be added), Health Infrastructure Technical Advisory Panel - Programming Services for ACT Gov
I have attached our past flyers for this industry that were in 2xA4 doublesided format. We now would like to update and refresh the design and make this 1xA4 doublesided format. Your design doesn't have to follow the style/shapes/concept of the ones I attach.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt