We (Delivery Bike) sell delivery bikes to shop owners. They use them to deliver food.
We need a double sided A4 flyer to send to potential customers. Our prospects are sandwich shop owners (Bakker Bart) that we'd like to convince to start delivering sandwiches by bike to their customers. By offering a delivery service by bike, the shop owners offer more service to their customers, will get extra revenue and more happy customers.
We have a great offer for the shop owners: they can try our awesome high quality delivery bike for free (!!!) for two weeks. The bike is customized with their logo (see photos). We need a flyer for this special offer.
FRONT SIDE FLYER should include:
1. Photo(s) of the delivery bike
2. Our logo
3. Elements of the Bakker Bart corporate identity because it's a customized offer for them. For example, use the Bakker Bart colors and/or add some visuals that fit with a delivery bike and sandwiches. It should be clear we (Delivery Bike) are the sender of the flyer though, not Bakker Bart.
- TEXT/BUTTON: "Test a Delivery Bike FREE for 2 weeks!" This should really stand out.
4. Contact info (small)
BACK SIDE FLYER should include:
1. Testimonial/quote/review by a customer about how the bike is awesome and the delivery service is a great idea. We included a photo of one of our customers with this briefing. Feel free to either use that, or use a stock photo.
2. Price info (we offer 2 options, one for leasing and one to buy the bike)
3. Contact info.
4. A few unique selling points for the bike.
Don't worry about the exact text but focus on a catchy design. We'll add the final text later.
Please note: the shop owners don't know us or our bikes yet. Please don't include too much information or bike specifications on the flyer, because the flyer is just meant to make them aware our bike exists.
!! Please don't use our website design or other flyers to base your design on! We'd like something completely new and also want to redesign our website!!