We wish to design a bright and fun flyer for use in our sales campaigns.
The purpose of the flyer will be to showcase PromoPool's deal product to our potential clients and to encourage potential clients to take one of the following actions:
- Visit the signup section of our website directly and complete the sign up process online. (most preferable)
- Contact PromoPool for more information or to request a demo preview of the product.
The deal product works as follows:
For a small setup fee, Promopool will give company to our platform which allows them create deal pages that tie in with the customers website. The deals are purchased by the customer via these pages and sent via eVouchers to the customers email address. The deal voucher can then be redeemed via a printed copy or direct from their phone. PromoPool charge our clients a commission which is deducted automatically at time of the deal purchase.
Some example pages of our clients can be viewed here:
The winning flyer design will be harmonious with the branding of our new soon to be launched website, a beta version of which can be viewed here: http://beta.promopool.ie/
Please disregard our current website http://www.promopool.ie as it is out of date in terms of both style and content.
The flyer should include content as follows:
Sell Deals from your website -
- Craft the deals that suit you and build trust with your customers.
- Build trust and relationships with your customers
- Draw your customers closer
- Tap your existing customer potential
- No contract terms.
- No monthly fees. Only pay when you get paid.
Call (01) 2542509 / 086 8329580 or visit http://www.promopool.ie for more details.
We would also like to include a promo offer on the flyer, something like :
"Sign up at http://www.promopool.ie/signup before 31st December with the promocode HAPPY2020 and get setup at half price"
The design should work with or without the inclusion of the promo line.
The design will be rendered in high resolution on A5 paper and may be presented in either landscape or portrait design.