I want a flyer designed for a new company called 'Crave'. The purpose of this flyer is to grab attention of people and get them to call or visit the website to order a meal. This will obviously mean creating a strong Call to Action, as its a new company and people don't know about it. The Crave brand is contemporary yet accessible - think of it as a cross between Innocent and Wagamama. It's not tied to any specific cuisine or food type but offers restaurant quality fresh, and healthy meals prepared by local chefs in Edinburgh. The flyer should be of A6 or A5 size whichever can get the message across. The flyer should consist of a mix of 65-70% imagery and 35-30% text. It must have attractive and enticing food images and clear text. The text should be towards the top right quarter whereas the images should be on the left hand side. The Call to Action should be prominent using colors such as red, white, orange to make them stand out. The images should feature names of meals with prices (you can use dummy names and prices for now).
The following text should be included
- We deliver fresh & healthy dinners prepared by local chefs in Edinburgh- Daily rotating menus featuring different cuisines everyday
- Meals are delivered straight to your door. Select an item or two from the menu and our friendly servers will bring your meals within minutes!
- Perfect for when you can't be bothered to cook
- 15% off on your first order, Get it today!
- Order online @ eatcrave.co.uk or call 020-300-69308