An album cover. I’d like it to be warm, inviting, fresh, creative. Check out the Dead Tongues Unsung Passage album cover for vibe, texture, and font ideas.
For COMPOSITION, I'd like to use the Miles Davis album cover as a jumping off point. See the numbered picture:
1. The text here should be “Whitten”
2. The text here should be “How To Speak To Giants”
3. Would like the silhouette of the musician to be playing a pedal steel guitar just like the picture I uploaded. Would like for it to be the same color red and for the musician to look like me. I’m the one in the photo. Leave the headphones out of the silhouette.
4. You're welcome to get creative here. You can leave it blank or add something if you feel inspired.
5. Cream background but open to other colors