A square 300dpi jpg color graphic for promoting a musical performance for a one-man show called "Miss Isabella Rainsong and Her Traveling Companion: A One-Guitar Show." This graphic will be used for wall posters and online promotion of the show. It should include the following information and graphical elements:
- Title of the show (most prominent):
Miss Isabella Rainsong and Her Traveling Companion:
A One-Guitar Show
- Subtitle: "An original play with music by Ross Martin" (need a version with and without this subtitle)
- An all-black, highly polished acoustic six-string guitar should feature prominently in the graphic.
- The graphic should incorporate some reference to US passenger rail travel - a station bench, a train, a passenger seat - without directly showing an Amtrak logo (having some hint of the coloring or a snippet of the logo which would suggest but not infringe on their trademark would be good).
- The graphic could incorporate some reference to a Traveler - but not enough to identify the gender, ethnicity or age of the individual.
- See descriptions below of the letter and ticket that come with the guitar. These elements could be incorporated.
- The graphic should not be too busy or complex, so not all of these elements will necessarily fit into the graphic. Use the options above to compose the graphic keeping note of what is required versus optional.
- The graphic should convey some intimacy between the Traveler and the guitar - perhaps just a hand on the guitar - not necessarily playing the guitar, but perhaps caressing it, embracing it, or laying with it. See pictures for some inspiration!
- Rainsong Guitars have been very supportive of the show. I've included an image of their logo. Consider the style of this logo in selecting a readable font for the text in the graphic. If you think it is important to incorporate the logo specifically, I can contact the company to get their consent. If you are depicting the headstock of the guitar, this logo should be present.
- Some of the graphics I am including as attachments include programs and posters from the debut of the show, images from opening night, and
The play is about an acoustic guitar that rehabilitates people while riding that Amtrak rail system throughout the USA. The guitar, Miss Isabella Rainsong, is a Rainsong brand guitar (http://www.rainsong.com), which is a beautiful all-black, woven carbon fiber acoustic guitar. The play takes place in a small train station where travelers are waiting for a storm to pass before resuming their journey. The stage setting is a train station bench with the name of the station "Anniston" on it. The Traveler, who doesn't look like he could afford such a fine instrument (ratty jeans, dirty t-shirt), explains to fellow passengers how he came to be the traveling companion of such a fine instrument. The guitar comes with an envelope which contains a note and a ticket. The note says "Hello, Traveler -- My name is Miss Isabella Rainsong. I am very pleased to make your acquaintance. Over the years of riding the rails across this fine land of ours, I have found it much more pleasurable when shared with a companion. Don't you agree?" The ticket has an Amtrak logo on one side and on the other these words: This ticket entitles its bearer and one traveling companion unlimited coach-class passage on the Amtrak rail system throughout the continental United States of America. The Traveler and Miss Rainsong spend three years riding together, spending every moment together. He learns to play and write songs through spending time with the guitar. There is a magical and mystical quality to this guitar. She ends up saving him, teaching him, rehabilitating him.