One A1 poster for the Small Business Development Corporation (SBDC).
The SBDC office regularly hosts guests in our lobby and meeting room and an opportunity has been identified to promote our successes to our guests.
The single deliverable is a print-ready A1 colour poster communicating our key facts via infographic.
Stakeholders, board, staff, guests of SBDC.
Please refer to our attached style guide for elements, fonts, colour suite and overall look and feel. The design should take a corporate approach, but still be engaging.
The poster design must:
• Reflect the SBDC brand and style
• Clearly communicate the key facts at a glance
• Be eye-catching, engaging and memorable
• Have the appropriate bleed to allow for adequate spacing within the requisite frame (detail to be supplied)
In just one year at the SBDC we…
• Deliver 1,000+ workshops and information sessions
• Provide 56,000+ services to small business clients
• Handle 2,200+ commercial tenancy related enquiries
• Receive 98% client satisfaction rate
• Engage with 16,000+ clients through workshops and presentations
• Work with 70+ external organisations
Concepts due ten days from posting competition.