You can read more about the production, see videos, an early trailer on our Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/project…ure-of-th/ and our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm…subscriber
The documentary is structured in three acts
II) Blockchains and
II) the Future of the Internet
which is what our by-line says word for word. This could be picked up visually (poster with 3 tiles?).
The title #CryptopiaFilm is with a hashtag – we have been very active with the community on social media – is a reference to the utopian ideas that are now being projected on to this new technology (similar to the early Internet which we compare)
1. The font we've used in our animation/graphs and headline montages is Avenir Next Lt Pro Regular
2. The font used for our lower thirds and overlay/graphic text is Gotham Light
Color Scheme and moods:
As requested here are more high resolution images and photos as downloads:
https://we.tl/t-aFPYJQolYy (hero shot)
We ask for movie posters in the standard vertical formats (high resolution) as well as one or two horizontal banners but first, the brainstorming phase. Here are some possible avenues to explore.
We are open to all styles of posters. We ask for movie posters in the standard vertical formats (high resolution) as well as one or two horizontal banners but first, the brainstorming phase. Here are some possible avenues to explore.
1) One key visual so far has been the simple “Cryptocurrency is not a crime” sticker (see “cryptopiaposter imdb”) we feel that this is too simple and probably won’t work
2) So far we have used a “Matrix-inspired” key visual with Torsten in a Graffiti lane (see “Cryptopia Poster”). If this option is chosen, we would prefer to have him wear the same jacket he wears throughout the film (see download images). The Matrix code could be letters and words from the actual film
3) While the graffiti lane is important for the concept of free speech and one of our locations, maybe Torsten should be gazing up at this utopian vision, represented by a globe (see downloads for images of our 3D globes and the “sketch globe”)
4) One of our filming locations is a super secure military bunker where valuable data and lots of Bitcoins are being stored. The iconic entrance door and the guard with a gun might be an interesting visual idea (see “sketch bunker” in the downloads)
5) Our ‘hero’ shot is of Satoshi (the inventor of Bitcoin) overlooking a city beneath. We use the 4k footage from Shutterstock. It could be cool to have one half of the lit up streets below resemble a computer circuit board. (See sketch Satoshi” and the corresponding image in the downloads from here: https://www.shutterstock.com/video/…dark-room)
Please add "A Torsten Hoffmann Documentary"
Please add "From the makers of Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know it (2015)" somewhere to the text.