copper had een nieuw print of verpakking ontwerp nodig en lanceerde daarom een wedstrijd op 99designs.
Een winnaar werd gekozen uit170 ontwerpen ingezonden door26 freelance designers.
PLEASE READ "UPDATE" BELOW!
We are launching a unique pomegranate syrup product and need a very eye catching logo and label that is distinctive. We are thinking classy, sophisticated but modern and artistically inspired. We are going after the "upmarket" consumer market and need to stand out on the store shelves. This will not be a cheap product and needs to reflect this.
Upmarket Syrup users:
LABEL SPECS: Wraparound rectangular label 5.156" x 2.56" - Full Color
The following required components must be incorporated into the label:
• The name of the product: "PomPour"
• Tagline: "100% Pure Pomegranate Syrup"
• An image of a Pomegranate either in logo or photo form.
• Nutritional Facts box,
• UPC Barcode box
• A description about 4-5 lines long.
• "Ingredients: 100% Pure Pomegranates"
• The phrase: "Contains no added sugars, preservatives or colors. Flash pasteurized to retain both flavor and nutrients."
• The phrase: "Refrigerate after opening"
• "Net Weight 250gr" on the bottom.
Please place design on bottle so overall look and feel is presented. Bottle can be downloaded from here: http://www.yousendit.com/download/c…SHdLSkE9PQ
The syrup itself is deep red, in a clear bottle, so the colors of the label need to work well together.
EDIT: The label should somehow tell the consumer that this is a "syrup" product, not a juice!
All your ideas are welcome! Please feel free to ask any and all questions to clarify what we're looking for. We look forward to your entries!
We have learned a lot from all the great designs here, therefore we've decided on a more definite direction and approach to our marketing problem. Since our pomegranate sauce has MANY USES, we would like to make this our main selling point on the label. This will allow us to grab a wider market, not just dessert toppings.
There are many many talented designers who have entered our contest. For those of you that are willing to change direction with us, please consider the following in all future submissions:
1. There should be no specific food shot. Just a Pomegranate.
2. Colors should be bright and/or have high contrast, this makes the product jump off the shelf. Best examples so far are #108 and #47.
3. The following needs to be front and center:
The Secret Ingredient for:
4. "100% Pure Pomegranate Syrup" should also be fairly prominent.
5. "PomPour" can be smaller and not as prominent.
6. Bottle image can be downloaded here:
We want to be able to tell the consumer in the first 5 seconds the great uses for this product. Keep this in mind when designing the label.
Looking forward to further submissions! Thanks!