We have attached a pdf of a rough draft to provide an idea of what needs to be included. The image the ad contains can be implemented into your design, and if the winning design utilizes the image, we will provide you with a high res version to use. If you choose to create or use a different image that still conveys the message we intend, that is totally fine. We have attached a psd file of our logo which needs to be fairly prominent in the ad.
1. Designed in full color but able to convert to b&w if needed
2. Design for a full page newspaper ad, and a 1/2 page ad (should be exact same ad, just size converted)
3. The ad needs to be focused on industrial safety training
4. Most safety courses are boring, so the emphasis is on Mission Safety providing a more exciting training experience
5. The ad is primarily going to be used in newspapers, so it needs to be funny, or immediately grab your attention. We have provided a headline that we like, but are open to suggestions
6. The headline and content provided are not set in stone, but they convey the general direction the ad needs to take
7. The ad should include
a) A headline
b) A image
c) A summary type paragraph that ties it all together
d) The contact information and logo for Mission Safety
We will comment on designs. Contact us through 99 designs with any questions
We are going to be placing the ad in a variety of different media's. So a well organized design file would be greatly appreciated. The first paper we use is Full Page w/full bleed 10" x 11".