Things that MUST be in the design:
1. I like the image of the church I uploaded, the one used in #23. I do NOT want the car showing in the image.
2. I am not crazy about seeing the faces of any people. An image or shadow of three boys or young men is okay, but I could do without them also.
3. The logo -- the lines with the double G must be on the front. Colors can vary, though I do like the gold and black. I prefer the logo on the bottom.
4. the author name needs to be at the top.
5. The MOST important thing is that the cover stand out in the small image size used on Amazon's site. People MUST be able to see the logo, the author name, and at least the image of the church. The colors must grab you.
6. if we can fit this text in, that would be good:
They swore to be friends forever, but life had a different idea. It should probably be in italics.
I am open to ideas, but whatever it is, it needs to be simple or backgroundish and let the title, the name and the colors take over.
No big images of people.
No bullet holes in the fonts.