I have a membership on this site. If you use artwork from this site, I will purchase the artwork for the winning design, send them to you and allow you to replace them without the watermark!
THE MEANING OF THE TITLE:
The right time, the wrong, time to be young, time to be old, ime-bound, It’s about time, doing time, behind time, double time, who’s got time, I’ve got time, lots of time, ahead of time, into time, time out of mind, running out of time, time-sensitive, time immemorial, ancient time, daylight- saving time, eastern standard time, a moment in time, time stands still, marching time, keeping time, braking time, drinking time, love-time, school time, closing time, outta time, no more time, space-time, fast time, lonely time, under time, only time, time is of the essence, time is all we have, time to waste, a time to gather, a time to live, a time to die, timely, time time time, my time, your time, coffee time, laundry time, dog-walking time, bed-time, me-time, time to smell the coffee, take your time, Christmastime, time for a new start, time to get straight, time to get born, time to die, time to get serious, time to go nuts, time for you, no time, time for him, no time for her, all the time in the world, sometime.
If you Break Time, none of the above need apply.
• We're looking for two basic options for the cover:
1) The musician would like his picture on the front. Try to add effects, color and texture to the picture, if you can make it work with art work - bonus. If you can't, be creative with the album name.
CD LABEL - template attached:
The artwork for this should reflect the artwork for the cover.
• The front cover of the insert IS the CD cover
TRAY CARD - template attached
• This should include pictures of broken time in some fashion.
• The tray card is the graphics that appear on the back and spine of a CD box
• on the back, please leave room for a barcode, approximately 1.5" wide x 1" high
• We provided both an 8 and 12 page booklet. Who ever wins the design will be paid additional money to complete this. Please choose the number of pages you think will be appropriate.
• Font for the insert: We would prefer Arial 10pt. This is the easiest font to read when it's small.
• Information to be placed in the booklet is attached.